Before debugging your project, you need to configure the debug items first. Follow the steps below:
Enter the configuration interface:
To specify the Debugger tab:
- Hardware Tab:
- Adapter: CoIDE supports Colink, CoLinkEx, Nu-Link, ST-Link, J-Link, Stellaris-ICDI, etc.
- Port: CoIDE supports both SWD and JTAG debugging modes.
- Max Clock(Hz): You could select 2M, 1M, 500K, 300K and 100K clock here.
- Startup Tab: You could check Run to main or not according to your needs.
- Advance Tab:
- Reset Mode: There are there reset modes for you to choose: HW RESET, VECTRESET and SYSRESETREQ.
- CacheRomEnable: Checked indicates enable ROM cache.
- TargetInfo: It will show your Host Name and Port Number.
To specify the Download tab:
- You could select Download Functions:
- Auto Download Before Debugging: Download the program to the chip automatically before start debug.
- Verify After Download: Verify the program after download it to the chip.
- Erase Full Chip: Erase the full chip before downloading your program.
- Erase Effected: Erase the effected sectors before downloading your program.
- Do not Erase: It will not erase the chip before downloading your program.
- Programming Algorithm will show the programming algorithm file.
- Add..., Remove and default are used to configurate program downloading algorithm.
CoIDE User Guide (for 1.5.1)